Second small step board design
Posted in electronics
Click for larger
Last week I wrote about my design for the KineMagic.
Several questions remained:
- "necking" in KiCad
- Board design of the KineMagic
- Collaboration decision.
The necking in KiCad I replaced by a dirty solution including a polygon fill. This also solved all of my board design, so the new design is there ready for your comments.
As for collaboration I have decided to create an github repo.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to create a comment.
Things to do:
- Find a way to put my QR code on the silkscreen.
- Remove all silkscreens
- Add usefull markings on the silkscreen.
RT @unstableelement: New blog: http://tinyurl.com/6j9krud it is about the #reprap #ultimaker and #kinemagic @ErikDeBruijn
RT @unstableelement: New blog: http://tinyurl.com/6j9krud it is about the #reprap #ultimaker and #kinemagic @Eri… http://bit.ly/fkVmJT